Sunday, April 10, 2011

My NEW Blog: LIVE.BETTER.FOR.LESS...Please join me!

To all my friends & "Rhonda Couponaholic" followers:

Please follow me on my new blog!  I have been up and running for about a week now, and I need FOLLOWERS!  

If you have a Gmail email account, you may sign up on Blogger without having a blog.  You can just create a profile & follow any bloggers you choose. 

If you do not have a Gmail account, you may follow me by signing up for my newletter.  If you look on the right sidebar of my blog, you will find where to sign up.  Every day, you will receive an email from me containing all the entries to my blog for the previous day.  All posts will be listed in one nice email.

Of course, as a blogger, I would love as much interaction as possible (comments & suggestions).  So, if you are able to follow me through Blogger, I would so much appreciate it!  The more followers I have, the more giveaways I will be able to do!!!!!  And, the more FUN we will have!

I look forward to seeing all of you there soon!  

Love & hugs,
Rhonda Couponaholic

 

No comments:

Post a Comment