Tuesday, June 11, 2013

FRUTTARE - YUMMY DELICIOUS - PRINTABLE COUPON AVAILABLE

These are absolutely amazing!  My local grocery store had coconut and milk, and also strawberry and milk.  I love the flavor coconut in almost anything, so I thought I would give them a try!  Wow!  Wow!  Wow!  Yummy!  Thankfully, there is currently a printable coupon available for $1.00 off per box of 4.  


The bars are a pretty good size (that's Texas talk y'all!).  The price at my grocery store was close to $3.00.  So, the coupon came in handy.  I should have bought more than one box!  They are THAT good!  


So, here's the current printable coupon.  You may print out 2 coupons per computer.  Print a few while they are still available, and get to your store of choice quickly!  You don't want to miss out!

$1.00 off any ONE (1) Fruttare multi-pack

No comments:

Post a Comment