Sunday, April 21, 2013

CVS Shopping Trip On 04/21/13


My CVS trip total for today was $52.01.  My OOP (out of pocket expense) was $11.05 and I received $11.00 in ECBS for my next shopping trip!!  If I were to count the ECBs towards this trip, I would have spent $0.05.  However, I always show the ECBS as cash in my next shopping trip.  So, in reality, I saved 79% today.  Awesome!!

Before leaving for my trip, I did my usual visit to www.cvs.com  to check for any printable coupons I might want to use.  Today, I printed a $10.00 off coupon for (1) Schick Hydro Silk Womens' Razor.  The box I found had a BONUS refill!  I also had a manufacturer's coupon for $4.00 Off.  The razor retailed for $12.49.  So this was a MM (moneymaker) for me!  Profit of $1.51!!  I also printed out a coupon for $4.00 off of a $20 purchase, $1.50 off $5 purchase of any body wash (which I used on the Dove purchase), and $4.50 earned for my Winter quarterly spending.  Every three months you earn 2% rewards towards your quarterly spending.  I started off with a nice bundle of coupons just for visiting the CVS website!

When I arrived at CVS, I scanned my CVS shopping card at the red box.  I had to scan my card (3) times in order for all coupons to print out.  For those of you that do not know, continue to scan your card until the machine tells you there are no coupons to print.  I gathered up about 12 coupons (nothing to be used today, but maybe on future trips).  

I proceeded to do my shopping and was happy to find most deals in stock!  

Here's the recap of my shopping trip:
1 Schick Womens' Hydro Silk razor    $12.49 
4 Dove body washes   2/$8 = $16.00 (Receive $5 ECB when you buy $15)
2 Colgate Optic White toothpastes  $10.08  (Receive $5 ECB when you buy $10)
1 Gallon Milk  $3.49  (Receive $1 ECB when you buy 1 Gallon)
1 2-liter Coke  $0.99

Coupons Used:
(4) $1.50 Off One Dove bodywash (tear pad manufacturer's coupons)
(2) $1.00 Off One Colgate Optic White toothpaste (insert manufacturer's coupons)
(1) $4.00 Off One Hydra Silk Womens' razor (insert manufacturer's coupon)
(1) $4.00 off $20 Purchase (CVS printable)
(1) $10.00 off One Hydro Silk razor (CVS printable)
(1) $4.50 Rewards for Winter Spending (CVS printable)
(1) $1.50 Off $5 purchase of any bodywash (CVS printable)

Between sales and coupons, I saved $40.96!!  I am happy!  I LOVE CVS!!


No comments:

Post a Comment