Monday, April 2, 2012

WALMART SPECIAL: AIR PURIFIER $14.94...WITH $10 OFF COUPON - ONLY $4.94!!





Check out this awesome deal at Walmart this week!  This particular air purifier is priced at $14.94.  There is a NEW hot coupon for $10 Off any Holmes air purifier (retail value $49.99 or less). In-store purchases only.  This is an unbelievable deal!  We have 6 cats, so these are invaluable.  They are great for removing pet dander!  I have CPR classes in my home, and students that are allergic to cats, do not even know I have cats in my home.  When I tell them, they always tell me they are highly allergic to cats and can never be in the same home as one.  They can't believe it when I tell them I have 6!  I can testify to the validity of these air purifiers.  At the expense of $4.94 (plus tax), it is well worth one in every room of your home!  I love them!!

There is also a NEW hot coupon for $20 Off any Holmes air purifier (retail value $50 or more).  In-store purchases only. 

This high value coupon will not be available for very long, so print it now before it's too late!

No comments:

Post a Comment