Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Hobby Lobby Finds

Hubby and I took a trip to Hobby Lobby this evening.  We went to use our 40 percent off coupons on fiberfill for hubby's crocheted animals (which I will share tomorrow).  I, of course, headed to the 80% off home decor section.  Here's what I found!!



These bookends were $24.99 on CLEARANCE for $5.00!  I quickly snatched them up and will be saving them for my Dad for Christmas.  He is a Fire Chief & State Fire Marshal.  He will love these!  So excited!



Love the design on this candle.  The fragrance is magnificent!  It's regular price was $11.99, but clearanced for $2.40.  




I have a great love for crosses & candles, so what could be more fitting than these two candleholders?  So beautiful!  The glass FAITH candleholder retailed for $13.99 and clearanced for $2.80.  The LOVE cross retailed for $14.99 and was clearanced for $3.00.




And lastly, I found this beautiful wall hanging with hooks.  It is engraved with one of my favorite sayings.  I love it!  It was priced regularly at $9.99 and I paid $2.00 for it!



I actually left Hobby Lobby spending less than $20.00.  That included hubby's fiberfill (which is why we went in the first place!)  I am so pleased!  

The 80% clearance sale covered a large section of one corner of Hobby Lobby - it's the largest clearance section I have ever seen there.  So, you might want to check it out for those who are fortunate to have a Hobby Lobby close by!  There were also aisles and aisles of clearance items at 66% off.  

Hubby and I had a fun night!  We always do when we find such great deals!  See, it's not hard to live better for less!  


16 comments:

  1. What a amazing found! Bravo! Love 'live better for less'

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVEEE Hobby Lobby! I got some great things there for my nursery that I hope to blog about soon!!! Their 80% off section is my FAVORITE!!! Great finds!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great finds! Wish I had a Hobby Lobby in my town... loved those bookends, a perfect gift for your dad and I adore that wall hanging.. beautiful detailing... you always have gorgeous finds. Happy Sunday!~Poppy

    http://withadashofcolor.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Don't you just love it when Hobby Lobby has their 80% and 90% sales? I could go crazy buying stuff there! Cute bookends you got!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your last find! You're welcome to follow along and see some cute stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the Hobby Lobby clearance section. If you hit it at the right time you can get some awesome stuff. Love the book ends!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great deals, I love HObby Lobby!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great finds! Wish I lived close to a Hobby Lobby!

    ReplyDelete
  9. this is a great time to stock up for the coming Christmas...imagine the savings you get from been wise and getting stuff from middle season sale.Fabulous idea!
    great bargain finds my friend.
    hugs
    lila

    ReplyDelete
  10. Amazing finds! I love Hobby Lobby too!

    ReplyDelete
  11. We are headed that way tomorrow (have to drive 60 plus miles) and my palms are already sweaty in anticipation :))
    Hope I find some great goodies too.
    (())

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hobby Lobby is one of my most favorite places to shop. You found some wonderful treasures. I think I feel a need to shop coming on.
    I am your newest follower, Char

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love Hobby Lobby too and they DO have some great deals. I find things there all the time!
    Love the bookends for your Dad.

    Thanks for finding my blog!
    Now I am your newest follower too!

    Alison

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh how I wish I had a Hob Lob nearby! Seems like you girls find the bestest deals there! Maybe they will come into my area sometime soon! Thanks for stopping by my blog and becoming a follower. I have just done the same, and am so glad you found me. Your blog is wonderful!
    Kim

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi! Thanks for coming over and looking at my HobLob finds. I wanted to come over and see what YOU got too. You got great deals and started your Christmas shopping! I am your newest follower.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I just came across your site; and what a great blog you have!! I love Hobby Lobby, as well. (See my latest post.) Such great deals! I am a newbie to blogging and your newest follower. I hope you will follow back. Many blessings to you!!

    ReplyDelete